European law currently prevents the import of seeds from outside Europe. Organic and heirloom seed providers in the USA and UK are therefore not available to us in Spain, due to well-meaning but unhelpful legislation. There are of course seed companies in Europe, and so here's a list of some that we've heard of. They may be able to supply to other EU countries, such as Spain. We've not dealt with many of them; this information is given in good faith but we don't know for sure what any of them are able to offer. Any feedback is always welcome. If you know of other suppliers, or have any other suggestions, information or comments, please let us know! Thanks.
- Impecta Frö Handel www.impecta.se (Swedish language)
- Irish Seed Savers' Association irishseedsavers.ie (Co. Clare, republic of Ireland) (will send mail-order to Spain)
- Vitalis Biologische Zanden B.V. es.biovitalis.eu (Spanish branch), eu.biovitalis.eu (EU-wide) (With various national branches in Europe; various EU languages and English.)
- Ökologische Saaten www.bingenheimersaatgut.de (was oekoseeds.de) (German or English language)
- Arche Noah www.arche-noah.at (in Austria; German or English language)
- Dreschflegel www.dreschflegel-saatgut.de (German language)
- Kraeuter und Duftpflanzen www.kraeuter-und-duftpflanzen.de (German language)